Let me guess, you have an outdated unwelcoming home that makes you embarrassed to have anyone over. Plus it’s not in the finances to hire someone to fix it. You wish with everything in your fiber that you had the skill to makeover your home but the thought of learning those skills is intimidating. Where do you even start?
Hi! I’m Megan and I want you to understand that I know how it feels! I have experienced the feeling of NOT loving my home and being extremely intimidated by learning the skills to makeover my own home.
I want you to know that you don’t have to be a contractor to create a home that you can LOVE! Yes sometimes a contractor is needed but there are many home projects you can save money by doing-it-yourself (DIY).
Don’t believe me check out my homes before and afters.
SEE HOME TOUR
I started out as an amateur DIYer, NOT knowing anything, but after accomplishing many home DIY projects I have mastered a skill I only dreamed about. And you can too!
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Projects to help you eliminate the fear of doing a project
- Learn how to use tools to makeover a space
- Gain courage to makeover your home
- Give you ideas on how to improve your home
Whether you’re the amateur DIYer, someone looking for remodeling tips or ideas, or all of the above. This is the place for you!
Also if you happen to be wondering, why TwoFeetFirst? What does that name have to do with remodel & DIY? Well, it has everything to do with it. It’s easier to jump into a project (or life) Two Feet First.
If you don’t learn these skills
- You will still not LOVE the look of your home
- Plus you will spend thousands of dollars for something you could have done yourself
But by learning how to makeover your own home
- You will create a space you will LOVE
- You will save MONEY
- You will finally have an inviting home
- You will understand how to build something
- You will have something that you can TRUELY be proud of
- You will gain confidence that you can accomplish another project
Use this website as your resource to learn how to finally create the home that you have dreamed about and a transformation that you can be proud of that you want to show off!
How do you start a project?
Take the guesswork out of starting a DIY project with this FREE downloadable PDF guide.
To get you started, here are some of most popular projects.