My husband begs me to make this recipe almost every week, that’s how much he loves this chicken sandwich. And guess what, it’s easy!! Don’t you love to hearing when recipes are easy… And the family loves them!
If you want to push the chicken sandwich over the top, try using the Texas Roadhouse Roll recipe for the buns. It makes the sandwich amazing!!
- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup - 1 cup bread crumbs- Italian style
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet/dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Take the chicken breast and cut in half length-wise (to form two thinner chicken breast cutlets).
- In a shallow dish, beat the egg until mixed. Set aside. In another shallow dish put bread crumbs in dish. Set aside.
- One by one, take the chicken and dip into the egg then coat with bread crumbs. Place the chicken onto a baking sheet. Repeat with the other chicken breasts.
- Bake chicken 30 minutes, turning after 15 minutes. Top with cheese the last couple minutes of baking.
Here is my setup when I make the sandwiches.
And the chicken after coating with egg and bread crumbs.
And then of-course the baked chicken breast.
I hope you enjoy this easy chicken sandwich recipe.
Linkin Up: Remodelaholic, Link Party Palooza, Strut Your Stuff Saturday, DIY Inspired Link Party, DIY Party Time, Not Just A Housewife, Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Work It Wednesday, Enchanting Inspiration, Monday Funday, Inspire Me Please, WOW Us Wednesday, Whimsy Wednesday, Moonlight & Mason Jars, The Makers Link Party,