Who loves a good biscuit??? I do… That is one of my favorite things to have when you are eating fried chicken, anyone else? But guess what you can have a biscuit anytime with this easy biscuit recipe.
Here is the recipe:
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 8 tbsp butter, softened
- 3/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together. Cut butter into mixture until it begins to look like cornmeal.
- Make a well with the flour mixture and slowly add milk into the middle. Knead dough with your fingers.
- Roll out dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll to desired thickness. Cut with small biscuit cutter.
- Place biscuits on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Here is how I make my biscuits, oh and normally Eric makes this recipe… First place all your dry ingredients into a bowl. Then add your softened butter. TIP: Use real butter it makes your biscuits so so much better…
Mix your butter into your dry ingredients with a fork then add your milk. Mix again.
After you have mixed your ingredients together, lightly flour your counter top/surface and roll your biscuits dough until about an 1/2″ thick. Then cut your biscuits out, if you noticed I use a glass cup.
Next place dough onto a baking sheet and bake. Now you have a delicious fluffy biscuit.
Linkin Up: Link Party Palooza, Strut Your Stuff Saturday, DIY Inspired Link Party, Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Work It Wednesday, Enchanting Inspiration, Monday Funday, Inspire Me Please, WOW Us Wednesday, Whimsy Wednesday, Moonlight & Mason Jars, The Makers Link Party,