WOW, I cannot believe it is the end of the year… But like always I wanted to share (more for myself) how we did on our 2017 house goals.
Here is how we did this year with our goals:
update master closet– DONE
- paint ceiling in master bedroom, kids room, hallway, and kitchen
- add recessed lights to the kitchen and remove old ceiling lights
update living room closet– DONE but I have not shared yet! add artwork to kids room– DONE build a shed– DONE this was a big project!
- egress some basement windows
- replace all basement windows
- add lighting in the basement
- build a closet for bedroom downstairs (green room) – will be starting soon
- add walls to the laundry room
- add storage to the stairway
- paint walls on the stairway
- remodel the green room in the basement
- repaint walls in the red room in basement with waterproofing paint
- add sprinklers to the backyard
- install an automatic sprinkler system
- move WiFi/phone jack to the basement
THE extra list –
redo duck work– DONE replace furnace & A/C-DONE move A/C unit– DONE add a gas line to kitchen stove-DONE
- insulate basement
- add drywall to the basement
- remove the wall between living room & kitchen
- replace roof
- add a new porch
- add covered walkway between house and garage
Next week I will be sharing our goals for 2018!! And they are some BIG ones!
PS. I would suggest you take the time to set house goals every year!