Do you love chocolate chip cookies? Then you are going to love these cookies and just in time for the weekend. They are the my hubbies new favorite, he is always asking if I can make them for him.
Are you wondering what the difference is about these cookies? Well it’s a little ingredient called pudding… I know these cookies are just sounding healthier and healthier by the minute, not really but they are delicious. Are you ready for the recipe because here it is.
Delicious M&M Cookies
- 2 stick (1 cup) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1 box Instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 cups Mini M and M’s
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl cream your butter and sugars until well combined. Add your egg and vanilla mixing to combine. Add your flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt, stirring to combine. Add chips and m and m’s stirring to combine.
- With a medium cookie scoop, place dough 1 inch apart from each other. Bake for 10-12 minutes until cooked through. Let cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this M&M Cookie recipe as much as we do. Have a great weekend!