Who loves an easy dinner recipe? I do!!! This is a recipe that we make once a month because it’s an easy throw it together meal.
Another nice thing about this meal is that it can be made ahead of time, by either putting it in the fridge or freezing. But if you do that you will need to cook the lasagna for longer in the oven, until it is warmed throughout…
Easy Rolled Lasagna Recipe
- 1 lb. Ground Beef, lean
- 1 Green Pepper (Optional)
- 24 oz jar Marinara/Spaghetti Sauce of your choice
- 12 Lasagna Noodles
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large pot, cook lasagna noodles according to package or until noodles are soft.
- Meanwhile in a skillet, add ground beef and green pepper, cook until beef is no longer pink. Drain the fat. Add marinara/spaghetti sauce to meat and warm throughout.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray. Taking one lasagna noodles at a time, add meat sauce, parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese, then roll the noodle and place in baking dish. Complete with all lasagna noodles. Top all lasagna rolls with the leftover meat sauce, spread until evenly layered. Sprinkle top with mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Cover with aluminium foil and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
Here is how my lasagna roll looked before rolling it up and placing into a baking dish.
The lasagna rolls all rolled up.
And of course the cooked lasagna. Sorry the picture is not the greatest someone was a little hungry and could not believe I needed to take a picture of our food before eating it… Man, I love him!!
Hope you enjoy one of our go-to meals!!